Baby Brain Wishes!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012


Baby Wishes - Early Childhood Brain Insights  - http://braininsights.blogspot.com/2012/01/baby-brain-thought.html



"I so want EVERY adult that influences my life to realize all that impacts my brain development in the early months and years of my life!"

"My hope is that EVERY adult understands that providing loving, safe, healthy, predictable, nurturing, and stimulating environments affects the way in which my brain will physically grow. Experiences of predictable loving relationships, lots of play, healthy nutrition, and lack of chaos allows me to reach my full potential....and will impact my learning, behavior and well-being in life. My success starts now!"

Would you please help to make sure NONE of them will ignore this amazing opportunity so I can develop in the best and healthiest ways possible? Your help will impact the way in which I ultimately contribute to the world."


Louis Pasteur  1822 - 1895
"When I approach a child, he inspires in me two sentiments...
Tenderness for what he is and
Respect for what he may become."

Comments

No response to “Baby Brain Wishes!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails